Back to Search results
1 Glenview, Gorey Road, Carnew, Wicklow, Y14 DH32Price €185,000
At a glance...
- Charming 3 bedroom detached bungalow extending to approximately 125 Sq M/1345 sq ft.
- Front and rear gardens with off street parking.
- Minutes walk to Carnew Village Centre.
- Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Small private development.
- There is generous garden areas to the front and rear of the house. The front garden is enclosed by a timber fence & block wall and has ample off street parking. There is a large side entrance to one side of the house which could provide the opportunity for an extension or garage subject to the necessary planning permission. There is a timber shed situated in the rear garden.
Read MoreExplore Wexford County Wexford has a wealth of history stretching back over 1,000 years. It is one of the best places in Ireland to explore Viking history and is also well known for the significant battles at New Ross and Vinegar Hill in 1798. Consisting of old towns, quaint villages, and sandy beaches, Wexford... Explore Wexford
REA Halnon McKenna present this charming 3 bedroom detached bungalow extending to approximately 125 Sq M/1345 sq ft. This fine home is located in an excellent setting just minutes walk from the centre of Carnew Village. The property features off street parking, large side entrance, front & rear gardens and beautiful views across the surrounding countryside. The village of Carnew is set in the picturesque surroundings of South Wicklow. The village features numerous amenities such as shops, schools and sports clubs etc. The vibrant town of Gorey & The M11 are just a ten minute drive away meaning good accessibility to North Wicklow & South Dublin. Accommodation is bright and spacious and comprises an entrance hallway with attic stairs & hotpress, large open plan kitchen and dining room with fitted units & patio doors to the rear garden. There is also the added benefit of a functional utility room with a door to the rear garden. There is an open plan living room off the dining area which in turn leads to a large sitting room with an open fireplace and double doors. All 3 bedrooms are large double rooms and the master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom. The large family bathroom includes extensive tiling.