Back to Search results
1 Toorvalley, Cartronkeel, Moate, County Westmeath , N37 CX45Price €195,000
At a glance...
- Potential development due to size of site 'c' 0.24 acres with gated access to same.
- Spacious accommodation of 119 sq.m.
- 4 Bedrooms on the 1st floor with 2 Bathrooms.
- Ground floor Study/5th Bedroom
- Located within walking distance of all amenities.
- Off street parking facilities.
- Private gardens to rear and side of house.
- Mains water
- Mains drainage
- Gas Heating
- Located just minutes from all the amenities that Moate has to offer to including schools, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Recreational facilities such as the beautiful Dun Na Si Amenity and Heritage Park, Greenway, Tuar Ard Arts Centre and Moate Golf Club are all within easy reach.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall:16' x 6', Guest w.c.: 5' x 5' with 2 no storage spaces off same, Kitchen/Dining Area: 8' x 18, Sitting Room Area: 11' x 17' with open fireplace, Utility: 5' x 5' Study/Bedroom 1 8' x 8' Upstairs Landing: 6' x 11' with hotpress off same, Bedroom 1: 8' x 9' with built in wardrobe, Bedroom 2: 9' x 9' L Shaped with built in wardrobe, Bedroom 3: 8 'x 12' with built in wardrobe, Bedroom 4: 12' x 12' with built in wardrobe, Ensuite off same: 6' x 7', Family Bathroom 8' x 7' w.c. wash hand basin, bath and shower fitted. Patio doors from the Sitting Room area lead directly onto the private enclosed rear gardens. Due to the location of the property on a corner site the garden is extensive in nature being 'c' 0.24 acres. Potential development opportunity on same.
Located along the Moyvoughly Road