1 Weirview, Glenaulin, Chapelizod, County Dublin , D20 AT39Guide price €285,000
REA McDonald, celebrating over 50 years of selling property, are pleased to present this attractive 2 bed apartment situated in a very well presented small development on the banks of the River Liffey at Chapelizod. Convenient location close to bus services.
Positioned on the ground floor at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this apartment with own door access comes to the market in excellent condition. Accommodation comprises an entrance porch, living room / dining room, kitchen, back hallway, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. The main bedroom has access to rear deck and beautiful communal garden that runs down to the river. The garden enjoys excellent privacy and is abundant with flowers, plants and trees.
Living Room / Dining Room: with laminate wood floor, coved ceiling, fireplace with fitted electric heating unit.
Kitchen: with tiled floor and fitted kitchen units.
Bedroom 1: with fitted wardrobes, access to rear patio and garden.
Bedroom 2: with built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom: fully tiled with tiled floor, bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Attractive setting in a small development
- Large communal garden which leads down to the River Liffey
- 1 car space assigned
- PVC Double glazed windows.
- Wall mounted electric heaters throughout.
- Managment fee approximately €1,100p.a. with resident-led management company, fee to include block insurance, bins, and general maintenance of garden and communal areas
- Built in 1996
BER No.: 115019051
Energy Performance Indicator: 337.63 kWh/m²/yr