1 Woodside, Ballyliffin Road, Carndonagh, County Donegal , F93 V6TVGuide price €85,000
|Venue||Online Auction - BidNow.ie|
|Time||Dec 14 at 10:00 AM|
At a glance...
- Five bedroom detached house with gardens to front and rear.
- Within short ten minute drive of Ballyliffin Golf courses.
- Carndonagh has most amenities and is home to Carndonagh Community School, one of the largest community schools in Ireland.
- It is a small town consisting of cafÃ©s, pubs, a variety of shops, supermarket and a nightclub.
- There are numerous sports clubs in the area.
- Within a short drive of several good quality beaches in Culdaff, Malin, Ballyliffin and Isle of Doagh.
Five bedroomed, detached dormer house on Ballyliffin Road just outside Carndonagh.
Property is within a short drive of the town of Carndonagh and a ten minute drive from two excellent golf links courses at Ballyliffin.
There is cracking to the exterior of the property which indicates a MICA issue. The property will not be tested for MICA.
5.80m x 2.30m Front door. Laminated wooden flooring.
4.60m x 4.00m Front facing room with wooden fireplace, cast iron insert and granite hearth. Open fire and laminate wooden flooring.
5.40m x 3.60m Rear facing open plan kitchen/diner. Eye and low fitted units. Linor flooring. Electric oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel sink. Monochrome design tiling over work surfaces.
2.40m x 2.30m Plumbed for washing machine
2.30m x 1.30m W.H.B., W.C.
4.10m x 3.60m Front facing downstairs bedroom. Leading to en-suite bathroom. Carpet flooring.
1.70m x 1.60m W.C., W.H.B. and shower.
4.10m x 3.90m Downstairs bedroom, rear facing. Carpet flooring.
5.60m x 4.10m Dormer bedroom, front facing. Carpet flooring. Leading to en-suite bathroom.
1.80m x 1.70m W.C., W.H.B., Triton shower. Panelled wall in shower.
5.50m x 2.70m Dormer bedroom, front facing.
3.10m x 2.20m Front facing dormer bedroom.
2.40m x 1.50m W.C., W.H.B., bath. Linor flooring with partially tiled walls.
OutsideGated gravel driveway with parking to front for 3 cars. Gardens to front and rear.
From St Patrick's School in Carndonagh follow R238 Ballyliffin Road for 1.7km and house is one of two detached properties on your right hand side with layby to front. House is on your right hand side.
BER No.: 106576531
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided