10 Sigurd Road, Arbour Hill, Dublin, Dublin, D07 AC84
At a glance...
- Extras include gas fired central heating (new boiler), attic storage area accessed from front bedroom via Stira stair, replaced sash windows to front, the property has been re-roofed, re-wired and is in great condition throughout.
- South West facing patio to the rear â€" On street disc parking to the front
- Hallway (0.98m x 1.04m 3.21ft x 3.42ft) Through beautiful wooden door with wrought iron fittings to small hallway with laminate flooring and built in shoe storage unit.
- Living Room (4.78m x 3.16m 15.69ft x 10.35ft) Bright spacious open plan room featuring laminate flooring, feature fireplace with Dimplex electric fire and built-in storage/shelving.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.64m x 3.47m 15.21ft x 11.37ft) Spacious kitchen located to the rear of the property featuring ample eye and low-level units, gas oven & hob, plumbed for washing machine & built in shelving. Hotpress is located here.
- Back Hall (2.25m x 0.93m 7.38ft x 3.06ft) Located just off kitchen with wood panelled ceiling. Access to rear is from here.
- Shower Room (0.83m x 3.31m 2.71ft x 10.86ft) Located to the rear of the property with WC, WHB, Shower cubicle with Triton T90 shower, tiled surround, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 (3.13m x 2.21m 10.27ft x 7.26ft) Bright double room located to the rear of the property with laminate flooring. Boiler is located here.
- Bedroom 2 (3.07m x 2.24m 10.08ft x 7.35ft) Small double room located to the front of the property with laminate flooring. Access to attic is from here via Stira stairs.
The convenience of this location is second to none, with popular eateries, shops and pubs right on your doorstep, along with a vast selection of other amenities in close proximity. The LUAS stops at Smithfield and The National Museum are only a short stroll away and the property is minutesâ€™ walk from the DIT Grangegorman College Campus, The Phoenix Park, The Law Society and King's Inns.
BER No.: 102321957
Energy Performance Indicator: 429.8 kWh/m²/yr