Back to Search results
Explore Dublin County Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland around Dublin bay. Although it is Ireland's third smallest county, Dublin City is Ireland's capital and the county hosts nearly a third of the country's population. Dublin city itself is bursting with diversity and has attracted multination... Explore Dublin
11 Marlborough Road, North Circular Road, Dublin, Dublin, D07 A2R2
At a glance...
- Convenient location close to all amenities
- Garden front & rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Many period features
The bright and spacious accommodation on the ground floor comprises entrance hallway, 2 large reception rooms, dining room, kitchen and WC with utility area. The upstairs accommodation boasts four large bedrooms and a family bathroom. This stunning property is in excellent condition throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (7.74m x 1.93m 25.39ft x 6.33ft) Through front door with stained glass panels to spacious hallway with solid wood flooring.
- Reception Room (5.14m x 4.46m 16.86ft x 14.63ft) Bright spacious room located to the front of the property with bay window, solid wood flooring, coving and original cast iron fireplace.
- Reception Room 2 (4.95m x 4.19m 16.24ft x 13.75ft) Bright spacious room located to the rear of the property with solid wood flooring, coving, picture rail and original cast iron fireplace.
- Dining Room (4.60m x 3.37m 15.09ft x 11.06ft) Spacious room located to the rear of the property with solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen (3.10m x 4.46m 10.17ft x 14.63ft) Located to the rear of the property with ample eye and low-level units, solid wood flooring, tiled surround, spotlights, dishwasher, electric hob & double oven.
- WC (2.02m x 1.92m 6.63ft x 6.30ft) With WC & WHB, wooden floor, plumbed for washing machine and storage presses.
- Master Bedroom (6.15m x 4.95m 20.18ft x 16.24ft) Beautiful bright spacious room located to the front of the property with bay window, fitted wardrobe and original cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (4.13m x 5.03m 13.55ft x 16.50ft) Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and original cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (4.62m x 3.43m 15.16ft x 11.25ft) Spacious double bedroom with original cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 (3.38m x 2.85m 11.09ft x 9.35ft) Spacious room with original cast iron fireplace.
- Bathroom (1.71m x 2.84m 5.61ft x 9.32ft) Fully tiled bathroom with WC, WHB, Bath and electric shower.
This extended spacious four-bedroom mid terraced house is excellently situated in this mature and well-established cul-de-sac just off the North Circular Road.
BER No.: 101079838
Energy Performance Indicator: 412.96 kWh/m²/yr