11 Saint Mary's Terrace, Arbour Hill, Stoneybatter, Dublin, Dublin County, D07 R206
At a glance...
- Gas fired central heating
- West facing garden to rear
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Living/Dining Area (4.92m x 4.44m 16.14ft x 14.57ft) Bright spacious open plan room with cast iron fireplace with gas fire insert, under stair storage, semi solid wood flooring and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (1.83m x 1.81m 6.00ft x 5.94ft) Bright kitchen located to the front of the property featuring ample eye and low-level units, electric oven & hob, tiled surround and plumbed for dishwasher.
- WC (2.88m x 0.91m 9.45ft x 2.99ft) With WC & WHB.
- Bedroom 1 (2.84m x 2.16m 9.32ft x 7.09ft) Bright double room with storage press.
- Bedroom 2 (3.82m x 2.87m 12.53ft x 9.42ft) Bright double room with storage press.
- Shower Room (1.68m x 2.16m 5.51ft x 7.09ft) With WC, WHB & Shower cubicle.
The area is renowned for its many specialist shops, pubs, deli's, bakeries, cafes and restaurants plus there are plenty of supermarkets locally. One of the main attractions of the area is the fabulous Phoenix Park which is only a 10 minute walk away. For those working in the city centre, it is a pleasant stroll but public transport is also available at Heuston Station and the LUAS stops at Smithfield and Collins Museum.
BER No.: 113094817
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.47 kWh/m²/yr