11 Saint Mary's Terrace, Arbour Hill, Stoneybatter, Dublin, Dublin, D07 R206
At a glance...
- Gas fired central heating
- West facing garden to rear
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Beautiful West facing garden to the rear with barna shed which is plumbed for washing machine â€" On street disc parking to the front.
- Living/Dining Area (4.92m x 4.44m 16.14ft x 14.57ft) Bright spacious open plan room with cast iron fireplace with gas fire insert, under stair storage, semi solid wood flooring and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (1.83m x 1.81m 6.00ft x 5.94ft) Bright kitchen located to the front of the property featuring ample eye and low-level units, electric oven & hob, tiled surround and plumbed for dishwasher.
- WC (2.88m x 0.91m 9.45ft x 2.99ft) With WC & WHB.
- Bedroom 1 (2.84m x 2.16m 9.32ft x 7.09ft) Bright double room with storage press.
- Bedroom 2 (3.82m x 2.87m 12.53ft x 9.42ft) Bright double room with storage press.
- Shower Room (1.68m x 2.16m 5.51ft x 7.09ft) With WC, WHB & Shower cubicle.
The area is renowned for its many specialist shops, pubs, deliâ€™s, bakeries, cafes and restaurants plus there are plenty of supermarkets locally. One of the main attractions of the area is the fabulous Phoenix Park which is only a 10 minute walk away. For those working in the city centre, it is a pleasant stroll but public transport is also available at Heuston Station and the LUAS stops at Smithfield and Collins Museum.
BER No.: 113094817
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.47 kWh/m²/yr