Back to Search results
Explore Dublin County Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland around Dublin bay. Although it is Ireland's third smallest county, Dublin City is Ireland's capital and the county hosts nearly a third of the country's population. Dublin city itself is bursting with diversity and has attracted multination... Explore Dublin
110 Saint Attracta Road, Cabra, Dublin, D07 X983
Rea Fitzgerald Chambers are delighted to present this two bedroomed property to the market. It is excellently situated in this mature and well-established enclave of family homes, only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the M50/N3 Motorway, schools, shops, the wonderful Phoenix Park, Stoneybatter & Phibsborough Villages, the DIT Campus at Grangegorman and frequent public transport to the City Centre. The bright and spacious accommodation on the ground floor comprises open plan lounge with kitchen and dining room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a full bathroom. There is a gated drive-way to the front and a lovely South West facing garden to the rear. Extras include gas fired central heating and double-glazed PVC windows and doors throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (1.08m x 1.22m 3.54ft x 4.00ft) Through front door to entrance hall which leads to......
- Lounge (4.60m x 3.29m 15.09ft x 10.79ft) Bright open plan room located to the front of the property featuring gas fire, laminate flooring and understair storage.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.24m x 1.83m 13.91ft x 6.00ft) Located to the rear of the property featuring ample eye & low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled surround, access to rear garden and ample space for dining.
- Bedroom 1 (4.25m x 3.34m 13.94ft x 10.96ft) Spacious bedroom located to the front of the property with cast iron fireplace and storage press.
- Bedroom 2 (3.11m x 1.97m 10.20ft x 6.46ft) Located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.22m x 2.18m 7.28ft x 7.15ft) Located on the 1st floor with WC, WHB, Bath and overhead electric shower.
- Rear ( ) Large South West facing garden to rear - gated drive-way to the front.
BER No.: 113147250
Energy Performance Indicator: 320.75 kWh/m²/yr