Back to Search results
Explore Dublin County Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland around Dublin bay. Although it is Ireland's third smallest county, Dublin City is Ireland's capital and the county hosts nearly a third of the country's population. Dublin city itself is bursting with diversity and has attracted multination... Explore Dublin
114 Oxmantown Road, Stoneybatter, Dublin, D07 W3V1
At a glance...
- Small Yard
- Mains Electricity , Gas, Water
Rea Fitzgerald Chambers are delighted to present this 2-bedroom, mid-terraced period house to the market. This property benefits from some beautiful original features and has been lovingly maintained throughout the years. The location, which is highly sought after, is close to an abundance of amenities and is within easy walking distance of the City Centre, Luas (Museum Stop), Heuston Station, The Phoenix Park and the DIT Campus at Grangegorman. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, parlour room, lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are 2 bedrooms, (master ensuite). There is on-street disc parking to the front and a South-West facing patio to the rear. This property is sure to appeal, viewing is highly recommended!
- Hallway (1.08m x 2.59m 3.54ft x 8.50ft) Through front door to hallway with dado rail and original wood flooring.
- Parlour (2.69m x 2.41m 8.83ft x 7.91ft) Bright room located to the front of the property with storage presses, original cast iron fireplace and original wood flooring.
- Lounge (4.20m x 3.47m 13.78ft x 11.38ft) Spacious room featuring ample storage, gas fire and original wooden floors.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (2.59m x 3.51m 8.50ft x 11.52ft) Bright room located to the rear of the property with ample eye & low level units, skylight, tiled surround, gas cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Sliding doors lead to pretty patio.
- Bathroom (1.99m x 1.88m 6.53ft x 6.17ft) Located to the rear of the property on the ground floor, featuring WC, WHB and bath with electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 (4.37m x 2.96m 14.34ft x 9.71ft) Spacious double room located to the rear of the property featuring original wooden flooring, original cast iron fireplace and ample built in storage.
- En-Suite 1 (1.08m x 1.61m 3.54ft x 5.28ft) With WC, WHB, tiled floor & surround and Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (1.89m x 3.63m 6.20ft x 11.91ft) Bright room located to the front of the property with original wooden flooring, built in storage and original cast iron fireplace.
- Rear ( ) South-west facing patio to rear with access to rear laneway - On street disc parking to front.
BER No.: 113127989
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.98 kWh/m²/yr