Back to Search results
12 Glencree Newport, County Tipperary , V94 126CPrice €235,000
At a glance...
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft.
- Air to Water Heating System with Underfloor Heating to ground floor
- High Quality Bespoke Kitchen with integrated Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Large Walk in Storage Cupboard
- Generous En-suite with Shower to Master Bedroom
- Solid Doors with High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden with side access
- Parking for 2 Cars
- 10 minutes to University of Limerick
- Fibre Broadband
- Air to Water Heating, Mains ESB, Mains Water, Mains Sewerage, Fibre Broadband.
- Adjacent to the town centre and all its amenities.
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
REA John Lee are delighted to present this Beautiful Architecturally Designed Large 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Home extending to c. 1,224 sq.ft. in this popular estate in the centre of Newport. This contemporary residence is decorated to a very high standard throughout with bright and spacious rooms and comes with an A3 energy rating. This is an ideal starter home for a first time buyer or town centre property for someone looking to downsize. It offers everything a discerning purchaser requires in todays market. This home enjoys everything Newport has to offer and is ideally positioned in close proximity to Limerick City & University together with easy access to the National Technological Park and M7 motorway network.