12 Northcliffe Heights Skerries, County Dublin , K34 HC81Asking price €680,000
At a glance...
- A very well-presented property located on a large corner site in a secluded cul-de-sac location
- 4 large reception rooms which may be adapted for multiple use (e.g. Home Office; Family Entertainment Room, 5th Bedroom)
- Large, low-maintenance rear garden with a private outlook & offering potential to extend subject to the necessary planning permission
- Very large Storage/DIY area running the length of the property
- Stunning sea views; located just 150m from the beach
- Feature landing window with views of sea & Mourne Mountains
- Fully alarmed
- Dual Oil Fired/Solid Fuel Central Heating System
REA Grimes are delighted to present to the market No. 12 Northcliffe Heights. This light filled four bedroom semi-detached home presents to the market in excellent condition and offers an astute buyer a family home coupled with a mature and highly sought-after location. Internally the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with guest wc located under the stairs. To the front of the property there is a spacious reception room and a split level open plan living / dining area with log burning stove from here there are double doors leading to a sunroom at the rear of the property. This sunroom allows access to the west facing back garden. The kitchen, located to the rear of the property has access to the living / dining area as well as leading to a small utility area. This utility area leads to the garage at the side of the house. The garage provides ample storage space. From the garage and with access to the garden there is another reception room.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, three of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with sea views. A modern bathroom with electric shower completes the accommodation.
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn and a driveway accommodates off street parking and pedestrian access through a large storage area leads to the rear garden. On entering the rear garden there is an instant feeling of serenity and peace, enjoying a west facing orientation this private space is predominantly laid in lawn and is stocked with a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
Northcliffe Heights is ideally positioned within easy reach of a host of educational & sporting facilities. The vibrant town of Skerries offers a host of amenities to include cafes, restaurants and bars, numerous sporting clubs including golf, sailing, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, beaches, and coastal walks all within easy walking distance from this stunning property. Transport links such as buses and trains are within easy reach of the property.
BER No.: 114891104
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.73 kWh/m²/yr