121 Cluain Bui, Quinagh, Carlow, Carlow, R93 P2P9
At a glance...
- Ground Floor
- Hall: 4.39m x 2.02m Laminate floor, blind.
- • Sitting Room: 4.28m x 4.02m, Wood effect gas fire woodgrain effect hard wearing laminate flooring, blinds
- • Kitchen/Dining:3.74m x 4.53m, Fitted wall & floor units, gas hob, electric oven, extractor, water softener, tiled floor, blind
- • Utility: 1.48m x 2.16mTiled floor, gas burner, blind
- • WC: 1.51m x 1.48m WC, WHB, tiled floor, blind
- First Floor
- Stairs & landing: 3.42m x 2.16m Carpet runner on stairs, carpet on landing & blind
- • Bathroom: 2.08m 2.16m Pump shower over bath, WC WHB, shaver light, fully tiled.
- • Master bedroom: 3.88m x 2.66 Double wardrobe, laminate floor, blind, Ensuite off
- • Ensuite: 1.64m x 2.11m, 0.88m x 0.78m Electric shower, wc, whb, fully tiled.
- • Bedroom 2: 3.62m x 3.04m , 1.08 x 0.96m Wardrobe & half, wooden floor, blind.
- • Bedroom 3: 2.41m x 3.03mSingle wardrobe, laminate floor. blind
- • Outside:
- Garden shed, patio.
• South West facing rear garden with plenty of sunshine in the afternoons • Sought after housing estate in picturesque location • Well maintained large green are to front • Lovely views of Killeshin Hills • Suitable for first time buyer, family, or investor.
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi, tastefully decorated and very well maintained by the owner occupier.
On the fringes of Carlow town, Cluain Bui is just 2km from town centre via the Kilkenny Road or Hanover Road.
Cluain Bui is immediately beside the proposed inner relief road which will in time give good access to Kilkenny, Wexford & Dublin.
Offers invited in the region of €212,500