Back to Search results
14 Saint Kevins Terrace, Church Road, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 XA33Price €110,000
At a glance...
- Presented in excellent Condition.
- Benefiting from recent modernisation
- Two Storey Section, external insulated
- 2 no. outbuildings
- A most private and picturesque Rear Garden
- All amenities on your doorstep
- All mains Services, Electricity, Water, Sewerage
- All Town Amenities, Schools, Shops, Banks, Restaurants, Church etc on your doorstep
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the marketplace a quality 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home presented in excellent condition and benefiting from 2 no. outbuildings to rear. A most convenient location within walking distance of all amenities. Featuring a large back garden to rear, the subject property offers the convenience of Town living while also offering a rural feeling from its rear garden. Best of both worlds. Viewing is a must.
OutsideTarmac Driveway to front and side. Garden to front and rear 2 No. Outbuildings Green House Private Rear Garden
Church Road, Castlerea Town, Co. Roscommon.