Back to Search results
15 Logan Close, Ludden, Buncrana, County Donegal , F93 WV30Guide price €140,000
|Time||Jun 03 at 10:30 AM|
At a glance...
- Three reception rooms including lounge, family room and sun room. Exceptionally well finished home with high quality solid wood kitchen, granite worktops, feature glazed doors downstairs and feature tiling in bathrooms.
- Small lawn to front with off street parking in driveway.
- Garden to rear.
- Decked area from Sunroom and garden shed.
- Within short drive of Buncrana Golf Club and Northwest Golf Club.
- Close to supermarkets, schools and all amenities.
Read MoreExplore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
Large detached house in small development close to Beaches and all amenities in town of Buncrana. Property will require some investment in decoration. The property has tested positive for presence of MICA in block work.
- Entrance Hall (5.40m x 1.90m 17.72ft x 6.23ft) Front door with hallway leading to all rooms. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge (5.70m x 3.80m 18.70ft x 12.47ft) Front facing room with bay window to front. Open fire with marble fireplace fitted for stove. Wooden flooring.
- Family Room (5.20m x 3.70m 17.06ft x 12.14ft) Front facing room with bay window. Solid wooden flooring. Granite fireplace with cast iron insert and open fire. Double doors with glass feature to dining area.
- Sun Room (3.70m x 3.60m 12.14ft x 11.81ft) Rear facing sun room with view of garden area. Solid wood floor. Double doors from kitchen/diner area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.80m x 3.40m 19.03ft x 11.15ft) Fitted solid wood kitchen with eye and low level units. Dresser style unit with glass cupboards and granite worktop with storage baskets beneath. Feature over cooker hood. Granite worktops. Fridge freezer area with wine rack. Double doors to sun room. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room (3.60m x 2.90m 11.81ft x 9.51ft) Back door. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Fitted units including double larder unit.
- WC (1.50m x 1.30m 4.92ft x 4.27ft) W.C. and W.H.B. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.70m x 3.60m 12.14ft x 11.81ft) Front facing bedroom. Solid wooden flooring. Leading to en-suite bathroom.
- En-suite (2.70m x 1.20m 8.86ft x 3.94ft) W.C., W.H.B. and electric shower. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Mixer taps.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.80m 13.12ft x 12.47ft) Front facing bedroom with solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 3.40m 11.48ft x 11.15ft) Rear facing bedroom with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (4.00m x 3.80m 13.12ft x 12.47ft) Rear facing bedroom with wooden flooring.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.20m 8.86ft x 7.22ft) W.C., W.H.B., aquajet bath with mains shower. Tiled floor and feature tiling on walls.
From Fahan follow R238 towards Buncrana and after 2.6km take right just before North West Golf Club. Follow road for 1.35km and house will be on your left just past entrance to Logan Close.