15/16 The Paddocks, Ballydowney, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 V6F7Asking price €625,000
At a glance...
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Recessed lighting
- Additional units in the spacious utility
- Open fire in living room with cast iron inset and granite base
- Spacious family room with open fire
- Bay window in lounge overlooking green area to front
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom has Jacuzzi bath, sauna and steam room
- Corner shower in Master bedroom en-suite
- Wooden floors throughout
- Extensive tiling in all bathrooms
- Walk in wardrobe in two bedrooms
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Feature bay windows in two bedrooms
- Parking for 4 cars in driveway
- Electric storage heating
- UPVC windows throughout
- Shed to rear of property
- This property could be converted to two three bedroom semi-detached houses.
15/16 The Paddocks, Bellview Woods, Killarney, Co Kerry V93 V6F7 (No 15) and V93Y9KO (No 16)
Exceptional 6 bedroom detached home located on the edge of Killarney town and across the road from Killarney National Park.
Set in the attractive Innisfallen area Bellview Woods, just one mile from Killarney town, 15/16 The Paddocks offers extensive living space, open plan kitchen / dining area and a remarkable amount of storage and utility space. The house is bright and modern and large bay windows take full advantage of all natural light.
To the front, the house looks out towards the mountains and farm land to the rear ensure excellent privacy.
This property could be converted to two three bedroom semi-detached houses.
Bellview Woods is a very popular and attractive development, close to the town and National Park and with the added bonus of on-site first class childcare facilities. Spacious green areas, excellent maintenance and the location has made this one of Killarney’s most popular and favoured developments.
The National Park is accessed via an entrance through the woods on the opposite side of the road.
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen / Dining
- Living Area
- Utility Room
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Two storage cupboards
- Bedroom 1 (ensuite)
- Bedroom 2 (ensuite)
- Master bedroom (ensuite & walk in wardrobe)
- Bedroom 4 (ensuite & walk in wardrobe)
Leave Killarney on the N72 towards Fossa, just before Killarney riding stables, take the right hand turn signposted Bellview Woods, take a left turn at the Creche and the property is straight ahead.
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Coyne & Culloty (Killarney) or call them on (064) 663 1274