16 Aran Court, Main Street, Ardara, County Donegal , F94 A522Guide price €50,000
|Venue||Online Auction, BidNow.ie|
|Time||Oct 12 at 10:00 AM|
At a glance...
- Short 10 minute drive from sandy beaches of Portnoo and Rosbeg.
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Property is located just off the Main Street in the town of Ardara which is in West Donegal.
- The area is a popular tourist destination in Spring and Summer months, popular with visitors from UK and North of Ireland.
- The town of Ardara has most amenities and is in an area of outstanding scenery.
In a prime location the apartment comprises well proportioned accommodation with easy access to town.
Great central location within a short walk of local shops, hotel, bars, restaurants and all amenities.
Short 10 minute drive from sandy beaches of Portnoo and Rosbeg.
Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way.
3.60m x 1.40m Front door leading to all rooms with tiled floor.
4.30m x 4.20m Large open plan space incorporating kitchen/dining area. Eye and low level kitchen units with tiling over worksurface. Tiled floor. TV Point.
4.40m x 2.90m Velux window.
2.00m x 1.70m W.C., W.H.B. and shower. Tiled floor with partially tiled walls with deco feature tile.
OutsideOff street parking space. Small private garden to rear of apartments. Ten minute drive to beaches at Portnoo and Rosbeg.
From The Diamond Ardara follow road past Nesbitt Arms Hotel for 100m approximately and take road on right hand side. Apartment block is at the end of the road. Input Eircode F94 A522 into your Sat Nav or smart phone to be taken to the property.