Back to Search results
17 Danesfort Athlone, Roscommon, N37 W860Price €190,000
At a glance...
- Excellent condition throughout
- Lovely garden to rear with extended patio area with Indian sand stone
- Lifetime guaranteed PVC fencing fitted
- Water softener system installed
- Reverse osmosis drinking water system fitted
- Close to motor way access
- Bus stop to town centre
- New condenser boiler fitted.
- Newly fitted electric shower to ensuite
- Motion sensor back garden LED light
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
REA Hynes are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented home in Danesfort, Athlone. This home offers many extra features included. The property has been very well looked after by its current owners and as a result the accommodation is in excellent condition throughout briefly comprising; spacious entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room and a guest wc. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with one ensuite and a family bathroom. The front garden is low maintenance and provides off street parking for multiple cars. The garden to the rear has an extended patio area finished with beautiful Indian sand stone.