17 Rossana Close, Ballinalea, Ashford, County Wicklow , A67 X890
At a glance...
- Very well presented 4 bedroom detached house (c.144sqm)
- Great location facing large amenity green with mature trees
- Well proportioned reception rooms and 4 double bedrooms
- Short stroll to Ashford Village with wide array of amenities
- Good transport links to Dublin City Centre
- All mains services laid on.
- Dual central heating - oil and solid fuel operated by backboiler in stove
Ashford Village with many facilities is a short stroll from the property. A choice of restaurants, coffee shops, retail outlets are available as are many sport and leisure amenities to suit everyone. Access to the N.11/M.11 is only minutes drive from Rosanna Close and the village is served by a regular bus route.
Viewing is a must!
5.56m x 1.04m
5.72m x 3.58m
4.76m x 2.60m
5.42m x 3.77m
4.37m x 3.58m
1.86m x 2.59m
3.90m x 5.18m
3.40m x 2.94m
3.75m x 2.90m
3.18m x 3.42m
2.58m x 1.71m
Travelling south on N.11 take junction 15 signposted Ashford. Proceed through village and after Chester Beattys pub and restaurant on the right, take the right uphill. After c.200m take a left continue for c.100m and take the right turn. Take third left into Rosanna Close and No.17 is the second house on the left.