Back to Search results
18 Castle House, Davitt's Quay, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 H982Price €175,000
At a glance...
- Significant investment on upgrading heating system to new Eco Heaters and installation of heated towel rails in Bathrooms.
- Secure car parking.
- Lift access.
- Fabulous location on Dungarvan Harbour adjacent to shops, Restaurants, Pubs and the Waterford Greenway.
- All light fittings, window furnishings floor coverings, integrated appliances + additional contents (List available from Agents)
- Secure car parking space + Refuse store
- All Mains Services
- Numerous amenities of Dungarvan on the doorstep
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this centrally located deceptively spacious 2 bedroom apartment on Davitts Quay, giving potential buyers an opportunity of acquiring a walk in purchase. This well maintained apartment which is located on the top floor has the benefit of lift access and secure car parking facilities and enjoys a sunny South West facing balcony having views over Dungarvan Castle, Abbeyside Church & outer Bay. There are numerous Restaurants, Pubs, Shops, and the fabulous Waterford Greeneway within a short stroll. This property offers an ideal investment opportunity or indeed a wonderful holiday destination or retirement residence. The accommodation extending to 62 sq.m. consists of Entrance Hallway, Open plan Livingroom/Diningroom (Balcony off) Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms (Master having Ensuite & Balcony off) Bathroom.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Bright hallway
- Living/Dining Area (6.00m x 3.37m 19.69ft x 11.06ft) Bright, spacious having South West facing aspect, Laminate wood flooring, Feature fireplace with electric insert, door to spacious balcony, kitchenette off.
- Kitchen (1.90m x 1.82m 6.23ft x 5.97ft) Floor & Eye level units, Candy Extractor, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, Powerpoint electric cooker
- Bedroom 1 (3.14m x 2.99m 10.30ft x 9.81ft) Built in wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, patio door to South west facing patio, Ensuite off.
- En-suite (1.72m x 1.56m 5.64ft x 5.12ft) Triton T80z electric shower, shaving light Tiled splashback, heated towel rail.
- Bathroom (2.66m x 2.30m 8.73ft x 7.55ft) Laminate wooden flooring.