2 Lord Edward Street Kells, County Meath , A82 E2P4
At a glance...
- Solid fuel stove which heats water
- Triple glazed windows to the front, double glazed to the rear.
- Mature Garden to the rear, with elevated views over Headfort Estate.
- Kitchen, shower-room and rear bedroom extension, constructed in 1969. Planning permission granted 1969.
- Store and garage planning permission granted in 1968.
- Double gates to rear with access to rear lane.
Presenting this three bedroom extended mid-terrace property, situated in the heart of Kells town, close to all local amenities. Accommodation includes Front Porch, Sittingroom, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Shower-room and Rear Porch. Total floor space c.77.34 sqm. Original property constructed in 1931, with an extension built to the rear in c. 1969.
Sitting Room: 3.128m x 4.808m To front. Open fire. Carpet. Fitted units.
Kitchen: 5.435m x 3.764m Soild fuel stove. Hotpress. Oven. Fully fitted units. To rear.
Bedroom 1 : T3.067m x 2.736m To front. Fireplace. Triple glazed window.
Bedroom 2: 3.854m x 2.346m To rear. Triple glazed window. Access to attic.
Bedroom 3 : 2.683m x 4.208m To rear. Fitted units. Triple glazed window.
Shower/Wet Room: Shower, whb, sink. Recently refurbished.
Back Porch: Triple glazed window.
OUTSIDE: Lawn to rear with mature garden. Double gate access to rear lane.
Basement: Detached garage to rear.
Heating: OFCH & solid fuel stove
Property on the right hand side at the top of Carrick Street. See sign. Eircode: A82E2P4