Back to Search results
2 Vico Cottages, Sean Costello Street, Athlone, Westmeath, N37 EY11Price €99,000
At a glance...
- Ideal project for any discerning Purchaser.
- Immense scope to create something special.
- The property provides an excellent investment opportunity or first step on the property ladder.
- Original Cast Iron fireplaces fitted in Bedrooms
- Facing onto Sean Costello Street with enclosed yard to rear.
- Mains Water
- Mains Sewerage
- Every conceivable amenity close at hand to include local shops, bars and restaurants.
- Located within walking distance of National School and 3 Secondary Schools.
- Two popular shopping centres are situated within a 5 minute walk of the property.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
In need of modernisation and refurbishment this charming three bed townhouse offers a discerning purchaser immense scope to create something special. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Upstairs 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom. Enclosed yard to rear. Entrance Hall: 9? x 6? Sitting Room: 14? x 11? Family Room 11? x 10? Kitchen; 7' x 8' Upstairs Landing: 10'x 5' Bed 1: 14? x 10? Bedroom: 2: 11? x 10? Bedroom 3: 9? x 6? . Bathroom: 7? x 6? Sanitary Wear Fitted
Situated close to the Golden Island Shopping Centre and within a 5 minute walk of Athlone Town Centre.