23 Lurgan Street, Smithfield, Dublin, Dublin County, D07 E0V6Price €250,000
- Hallway (1.03m x 0.93m 3.38ft x 3.06ft)
- Living/Dining Area (5.92m x 3.34m 19.42ft x 10.96ft) Spacious room located to the front of the property with under stair storage, ample space for dinning and feature fireplace with gas fire.
- Kitchen (2.66m x 2.44m 8.72ft x 8.01ft) Located to the rear of the property with ample eye & low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- WC (1.34m x 0.83m 4.38ft x 2.72ft) Located off kitchen with WC & WHB
- Shower Room (1.55m x 1.23m 5.07ft x 4.02ft) Located on the ground floor to the rear of the property with Triton T90 shower. Access to rear is from here.
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 2.74m 11.00ft x 9.00ft) Double bedroom located to the rear of the property with cast iron fireplace & original door. Boiler is located here.
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.43m 9.43ft x 7.96ft) Double bedroom located to the front of the property with cast iron fireplace & original door.
Well-positioned in the heart of Dublin's legal district, the convenience of this location is second to none, with popular eateries, shops and pubs right on your doorstep, along with a vast selection of other amenities in close proximity.
BER No.: 104447719
Energy Performance Indicator: 515.13 kWh/m²/yr