24 Carrick Street Kells, County Meath , A82 XD29Asking price €350,000
At a glance...
- Good condition throughout.
- Suitable for a variety of business uses.
- Private large rear yard/car park with access from Carrick Street allowing parking for 7/8 cars.
- Separate electricity for both units.
- Within minutes of M3 motorway.
- Overall size 1235 Sq. Ft. (115 Sq.m).
Residential Business Premises with large rear yard and vehicular access from Carrick Street. Conveniently located in the heart of Kells town. The property is situated on Carrick Street, close to the junction with Castle Street, within walking distance of Kells town centre and all local amenities. Ideal investment opportunity. The business premises is currently in use as a long established hairdressing salon. Parking spaces for 7/8 cars.
Livingroom: 3.143m x 3.005m
Kitchen: 2.813m x 2.773m
Bedroom No 1: 3.016m x 3.572m
Bedroom No 2: 4.810m x 2.600m
Bedroom No 3: 3.375m x 3.210m
Bathroom: 2.902m x 2.352m
Hairdressing Area: 13.154m x 3.205m
Kitchen with Sink and Storage.
From Kells town centre, travel up Carrick Street, the property is located on the left hand side. Eircode A82 XD29 See sign.