Back to Search results
3 Coastguard Cottages, Helvic, Ring, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 HK70
At a glance...
- Home of character retaining some of the original features dating 1840.
- Sunken south facing sun terrace access via french doors from breakfast room.
- Deceptive accommodation by reason of the property extended in recent years.
- Turnkey purchase property in excellent condition.
- All Mains Services
- New Upvc double Glazed windows
- Homes in this much sought after location seldom come to the market.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, light fittings, integrated appliances
- Utility/Boiler room 3.5 x 1.35
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- All Mains Services
- Numerous amenities of the Ring Peninsula on the doorstep connected via footpath to include pre-school, primary school and secondary school, shop, post office, pubs G.A.A.
- Club and facilities for numerous water sports on the doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt are delighted to receive instructions to offer No.3 The Coastguard Cottages for sale on the open market. This home which is part of a unique terrace of cottages which were constructed c.1840 are located on an elevated site overlooking Helvic pier, Dungarvan outer Bay and distant coastline. It is only fair to say that this property has to be inspected to appreciate the cosy accommodation which benefits greatly from the spectacular views. In addition to a fabulous outlook this home also has a sheltered south facing private sun drenched garden to rear incorporating sun terrace. Viewing highly recommended with sole selling Agents REA Spratt.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Tiled floor, mat well
- Sitting Room (4.25m x 3.57m 13.94ft x 11.71ft) Solid timber floor, high ceiling, spotlighting, wood burning stove, recessed shelving unit.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (7.70m x 3.30m 25.26ft x 10.83ft) Tiled floor, high ceiling, spotlighting, floor & eye level units, tiled splashback, tall built in unit incorporating storage & shelving, french doors to south facing sheltered sun terrace.
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 2.80m 9.19ft x 9.19ft) Timber floor, overlooking sun terrace.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.80m 9.51ft x 9.19ft) Timber floor
- Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 4.20m 14.11ft x 13.78ft) Timber floor, overlooking pier
- En-suite (1.90m x 1.80m 6.23ft x 5.91ft) Fully tiled walls & floor, Triton electric shower
Location at Helvic