Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
3 Glendarragh, Grantstown Village, Waterford City, Waterford, X91 C3W7
At a glance...
- Exceptional property presented in turn key condition.
- High quality modern kitchen.
- Mature sunny landscaped gardens.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Sought after cul de sac location.
- BER - C1
- Title - Freehold.
- Carpets, curtains, blinds, integrated appliances included in the sale.BER: C1 BER No.102590338 Energy Performance Indicator:154.42 kWh/mï¿½/yrTarmacadam drive in entrance with ample car parking. Back garden with cobble lock patio, raised beds, pergola and lawns. Railway sleeper raised beds with herbacious border plants, rose bed and bamboo bed. Two side entrances. Garden shed.
Exceptional property located in a private cul de sac in Grantstown village. 3 Glendarragh is finished to the highest standards offering superb modern accommodation extending to 162.5 sq.m (1,750 sq.ft.) nett. The Accommodation Comprises attractive entrance hallway with tiled floor and staircase leading to the first floor. Located to the right hand side of the hallway is the generous livingroom with fitted bookshelves. The open plan sittingroom/diningroom with feature fireplace overlooks the patio terrace and mature rear garden. A feature of the property is the high quality modern kitchen and appliances with ceiling downlights, tiled floor and a large window overlooking the rear garden. There is a spacious utility room off the kitchen with separate toilet. A spacious study with views of the garden is located behind the utility room and is ideally suited as a home office or equally as a childrens playroom-den. Upstairs there are four spacious double bedrooms, 1 en suite and a family bathroom. A particular feature of the property are the mature landscaped gardens. The rear patio terrace is accessed from the sittingroom through split doors. The patio area is enclosed by raised flower beds and a pergola. The manicured lawns are bounded by raised beds with old railway sleepers and containing a wealth of herbacious border plants and ornamental trees and shrubs. To the front there is ample off street car parking on the tarmacadam driveway. The remainder of the front garden is laid out in lawns and flower beds with mature shrubs and plants. There is also side access on both sides from the front garden. This exceptional property is presented in turn key condition and viewing is highly recommended by the Agents. Location: The property is located in a cul de sac in Glendarragh, Grantstown Village. Grantstown Village is located off the Williamstown Road approximately 5.5 km south east of Waterford city centre.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Livingroom (3.96m x 3.04m )
- Sittingroom (4.87m x 4.26m )
- Diningroom (4.51m x 3.65m )
- Kitchen (4.30m x 4.26m )
- Utility room (3.04m x 2.62m )
- Separate w.c. ( )
- Office - Study (5.40m x 2.62m )
- FIRST FLOOR ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 3.65m )
- En Suite ( )
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 2.90m )
- Bedroom 3 (4.26m x 2.80m )
- Bedroom 4 (3.23m x 2.92m )
- Family Bathroom (2.86m )
BER No.: 102590338
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.42 kWh/m²/yr