Back to Search results
3 The Mill, Rivercourt , Main Street, Ballymahon, Longford, N39 FW94Price €90,000
At a glance...
- Good condition throughout.
- Unique original features, deep set windows, original stone feature wall in Sitting Room area.
- Ample parking facilities.
- Communal car parking facilities.
- Selling with all contents.
- The Rivercourt development is a well-established apartment scheme just off the Main Street of Ballymahon beside the River Inny. There is an attractive landscaped riverside park and seating area. The Mill is serviced by a lift and has communal carparking.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
Exceptional opportunity to purchase this two bedroom spacious apartment located along the riverside in Ballymahon. This exceptionally large and deceptive two bedroom apartment is located in the quiet and much sought after development of The Mill, River Court. The apartment which is situated on the 1st floor briefly comprises of a large open plan living area with kitchen and feature stone fireplace, two large double bedrooms with main en suite and a family bathroom. The apartment overlooks the River Inny from all angles and comes with great views. This apartment could be an ideal investment opportunity or as an owner occupier. ACCOMMODATION Entrance Hall, Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting Room 2 Double bedrooms, Master Ensuite Family Bathroom DIRECTIONS: N39 FW94
Located within a short walk of Ballymahon town centre with sweeping views over the River Inny.