Back to Search results
Explore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
30 Cherrymount Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 K198
At a glance...
- 3 Bed property in well-established residential location
- Within walking distance of The Poppyfields Retail Centre
- Large mature landscaped private gardens.
- Competitively priced for quick sale
- Concrete fuel shed/boiler house
Superbly located 3 bedroom residence in this most sought after and convenient of locations. This spacious and bright house requires some modernisation, though it has the benefit of Oil FCH and large mature landscaped private gardens. The property is located in a quiet cul de sac and is competitively priced for a quick sale at â?¬150,000. Early viewing is recommended.
- Hallway ( ) Spacious & bright, carpeted
- Sitting Room (5.10m x 3.00m 16.73ft x 9.84ft) Large feature window overlooking front garden, tiled surround fireplace with built in book shelves. Double doors to,
- Dining Room (3.50m x 2.80m 11.48ft x 9.19ft) Large window overlooking rear garden, sliding door to kitchen
- Kitchen (3.40m x 4.40m 11.15ft x 14.44ft) Built in units at eye and floor level, electric oven, laminate flooring, door to small utility area, plumbed for washing machine, door to spacious private landscaped back garden with concrete fuel shed/boiler house
- Landing ( ) Carpeted staircase and landing
- Bedroom 1 (2.30m x 3.50m 7.55ft x 11.48ft) Large window to front, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 4.90m 11.48ft x 16.08ft) Windows facing front
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.60m 9.84ft x 11.81ft) Large window overlooking back garden, wardrobe
- Bathroom (1.90m x 1.70m 6.23ft x 5.58ft) Bath with wc, whb, tiled floor with built in shelves, separate wc
BER No.: 113429997
Energy Performance Indicator: 409.91 kWh/m²/yr