Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
34 River Lane Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 HY72
At a glance...
- Newly installed condenser oil fired burner. Zoned heating.
- Climota automated system which allows the home owner to remotely control the heating via mobile phone.
- Car apron provides for off street parking for two cars.
- The property is being sold with the benefit off high quality finishes throughout to include light fittings and window furnishings.
- The property has footpath connectivity to Dungarvan Town Centre, schools, etc.
- This property provides for a great return per sq.ft on this potential purchase.
- Landscaped and mature front and rear gardens.
- Rear garden has generous garden shed with corrugated roof adjacent to a enclosed service area for fuel, bins, etc.
- All main services.
- All amenities of Dungarvan within walking and driving distance.
REA Spratt offer for sale this meticulously presented four bedroomed deceptive family home (144sq.m / 1550sq.ft). No 34 is located in the established, landscaped River Lane Development which is always presented to a high standard. The property offers excellent reception accommodation, TV Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Area and a spacious utility with wc/whb off. At first floor, the property offers family bathroom, 4 bedrooms with master having ensuite shower room. This property has to be viewed to appreciate its turnkey condition, literally a walk in purchase!!!
- Entrance Hall (1.90m x 4.50m 6.23ft x 14.76ft) Tiled floor, radiator cover.
- TV Room (5.00m x 3.00m 16.40ft x 9.84ft) Solid hardwood timber floor, electric effect fire.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 4.60m 12.47ft x 15.09ft) (Measurement excludes bay window), timber solid floor, "blacksmith" solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.00m x 3.50m 19.69ft x 11.48ft) Tiled floor, patio doors to private rear garden, generous selection of fitted kitchen units both floor + eye level, tiled splashback, integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Utility Room (2.80m x 2.90m 9.19ft x 9.51ft) Incorporating wc/whb, door to side entrance, tiled floor and generous fitted units incorporating plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 5.20m 9.84ft x 17.06ft) Wall to wall wardrobes, generous bay window, velux ceiling light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.30m 12.14ft x 10.83ft) Timber floor.
- En-suite (1.25m x 3.40m 4.10ft x 11.15ft) Fully tiled, triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 (4.20m x 3.20m 13.78ft x 10.50ft) Bay window and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 2.60m 8.53ft x 8.53ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.00m 6.56ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled, triton electric shower, detailed tiling.
BER No.: 113083430
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided