36 The Chase, Ramsgate Village, Gorey, County Wexford , Y25 V598
At a glance...
- Four bedroom semi detached family home within walking distance to town centre.
- Off street parking and south facing rear garden.
- Oil fired central heating and open fire.
- Overlooks a large open green.
- The property includes double glazing, mains water & sewage and oil fired central heating.
The spacious accommodation includes an open plan kitchen / dining area with cream kitchen units and sliding doors to patio. The spacious bay windowed sitting room with feature fireplace is light filled and overlooks the open green.
A large utility room with a separate door to the rear garden and a guest WC complete the accommodation downstairs.
On the first floor there are four generous sized bedrooms with the master bed-room enjoying its own ensuite bathroom. Each bedroom features attractive tongue and groove timber floors. There is a spacious family bathroom and a shelved hot press.
OutsideThe large south facing rear garden is laid out in grass and includes a large double sized timber shed. There is also the convenience of a side gate giving access from the front of the property.
The property is a short stroll to all possible amenities including Gorey Town Centre, Gorey Shopping Centre, Cafes, Restaurants and Gorey Train Station. The M11 motorway is just a short drive from the property. There is an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools in the area.