Back to Search results
Explore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
38 Mitchell Street Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 NX03Price €80,000
At a glance...
- Retail Area with overhead 3 bedroom residential accommodation.
- Ground floor retail area, Kelly's Corner is rented at a passing rent of €600 per month
- Retail area lease in situ for 5 years to 30th June 2023
- Overhead accommodation rented at a passing rent of €525 p/month with HAP - No lease in place
- Electric heating
For Sale by REA Stokes & Quirke, Prominent corner premises on Mitchell Street, Clonmel, known as 'Kelly's Corner'. Long established corner shop on the ground floor over basement (unused) with two floors of residential overhead comprising a 3 bedroom apartment which is currently let. Mitchell Street is a pedestrianised street in the heart of Clonmel with a number of thriving neighbouring businesses and an excellent footfall. The ground floor retail unit extends to c. 21 sq.m. and is currently let at a passing rent of â?¬600 per month, lease in situ until 30th June 2023. The overhead accommodation is currently rented through the HAP scheme at a passing rent of â?¬525 per month. This reasonably priced property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a strong yielding investment in Clonmel town centre.
- Other (3.60m x 5.90m 11.81ft x 19.36ft) Ground Floor Shop Premises : Laminate floor over basement area not in use
- First Floor ( )
- Hallway ( ) Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (2.40m x 3.00m 7.87ft x 9.84ft) Carpeted. Facing rear.
- Kitchen/Living (6.00m x 3.80m 19.69ft x 12.47ft) Built-in units at eye and floor level. Electric over and extractor. Tiled splashback. Timber flooring with tiled kitchen area. Carpeted staircase to 2nd floor landing.
- Second Floor ( )
- Bedroom 2 (2.40m x 3.00m 7.87ft x 9.84ft) Carpeted floor. Facing rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 4.00m 12.47ft x 13.12ft) Dual aspect windows. Carpeted floor.
- En-suite ( ) WC, whb
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.70m 7.55ft x 5.58ft) W.c., w.h.b., shower. Tiled floor.
BER No.: 111163366
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.47 kWh/m²/yr