4 Arda Raith Wood, Tullyallen, Drogheda, Louth, A92 H2D7Asking price €210,000
Lovely 3 bed semi detached family home (90 sqm approx.) presented in walk in condition in the centre of Tullyallen Village.
This very attractive three bed family home is situated along the front row of the ever popular Arda Raith Wood development in the centre of Tullyallen village. Presented in excellent condition and decorated in contemporary style throughout, the bright airy accommodation includes a large kitchen/dining room to rear which has attractive cream painted units, built in oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer, modern tiled splashback and sliding glass doors opening out into lovely long back garden and paved patio area. The kitchen has a small utility room which is shelved and plumbed for washing machine and dryer. To the front is the generous sitting room with deep silled window, wide beam laminate floor and attractive fireplace with gas connection available. Upstairs, there are three good-size bedrooms, main en-suite and family bathroom with electric shower over bath. Outside to the front there is off street parking, side entrance and rear garden with timber garden shed.
Tullyallen is situated less than 0.5km from the M1 Motorway at Junction 10 and within a 40 minute drive of the M50 and Dublin Airport. Drogheda town is less than five minutes by car and the village itself offers excellent local amenities including neighbourhood shops, primary school, crèche and playschool facilities and of course the well known Morning Star pub and restaurant.
- Excellent decorative order
- Situated to front of estate.
- Walking distance of all local amenities
- 40 minutes to Dublin Airport via M1.
- Pull down stairs to attic
- Entrance hall: Wide beam laminate floor. Radiator cover
- Sitting room: 4.05m x 3.98m. Wide beam laminate floor, fireplace with gas connection available. Deep sill window.
- Kitchen /dining room: 5.2m x 3.22m. Cream painted units. Built in oven and hob. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Utility: Plumbed for washing machine. Shelved.
- Main bedroom: 4.03m x 2.97. Built in wardrobes
- En-suite shower room: Fully tiled. Mains shower.
- Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 217. Laminate floor
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 3.13m. Built in wardrobe.
- Family bathroom: Fully tiled with electric shower over bath.
- Mains water and sewerage
- Gas central heating.
- Excellent connectivity.
From M1 motorway take exit 10. Take second left off roundabout in Collon direction. After 0.5km turn left into Tullyallen village. Pass the shops on the left and take the next right. No 4 Arda Raith woods is approx. 250m on left along the road.