Back to Search results
Explore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
41 Ard Grainne, Dublin Road, Moate, Co. Westmeath, Westmeath, N37 V400
At a glance...
- Mains Gas central heating
- Marble surround open fireplace in Sitting Room
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work top.
- Excellent location
- Walking distance of Moate town centre
- Easy access to motorway M6
- Conveniently located close to Moate town centre with Medical centre, National Schools and secondary school.
- 10 Minute drive to Athlone town.
- BER: D1 BER No: 113075428
- Large parking area to front of house, private Garden to rear
- Mains Gas, Mains Water, Mains Drainage
- The town of Moate has to offer to include restaurants, schools, shops, cafes, recreational facilities including Tennis courts, floodlight football and soccer and 5 a side pitches, the beautiful Dun Na Si Amenity and Heritage Park, Tuar Ard Arts Centre and Moate Golf Club.
REA Hynes are delighted to bring to market this spacious semi detached home. Located just off the Dublin Road a short distance from Moate town and all amenities. Offering good accommodation with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, gardens to front and rear with ample off street parking facilities. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Good starter home / investment property. Please see our facebook page for a video walk through of 41 Ard Grainne. Accommodation comprises of: Entrance Hall: 10' x 7' Kitchen/ Dining area: 22' x 17' Sitting Room: 12' x 12' Downstairs w.c: 5' x 5' Upstairs Family Bathroom: 8' x 6' Bedroom 1: 8' x 9' Bedroom 2: 9' x 12' Bedroom 3: 9' x 12' Ensuite: 7' x 4'
Located within walking distance to the town of Moate and a short drive to the motorway access points are some of the features this property has to offer.
BER No.: 113075428
Energy Performance Indicator: 49.24 kWh/m²/yr