44 Park View, Blackhorse Avenue, Dublin, Dublin, D07 E7Y8
At a glance...
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Entrance Porch ( )
- Entrance Hall (8.17m x 1.89m 26.80ft x 6.21ft) With tiled floor and coving
- Lounge (3.61m x 4.08m 11.85ft x 13.38ft) Bright room located to the front of the property with laminate flooring, gas fire and double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room (3.33m x 2.75m 10.91ft x 9.03ft) Located to the rear of the property with laminate flooring and sliding door leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.80m x 2.76m 15.75ft x 9.07ft) With ample eye & low level units, tiled floor & surround, gas oven & hob and plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher . Appliances included in the sale.
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 4.18m 12.97ft x 13.71ft) Double room located to the front of the property with laminate flooring and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.54m x 3.63m 11.61ft x 11.92ft) Double room located to the rear of the property with laminate flooring and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 2.36m 8.36ft x 7.74ft) Single room located to the front of the property with laminate flooring.
- Shower Room (2.03m x 1.88m 6.67ft x 6.17ft) Located on the 1st floor with WC, WHB, Shower cubicle and tiled floor & surround.
It is excellently situated in this mature and well-established enclave of spacious family homes, only minutes away from all local amenities and services including the M50/N3 Motorway, schools, shops, the wonderful Phoenix Park, Stoneybatter & Phibsborough Villages, the DIT Campus at Grangegorman and frequent public transport to the City Centre.
BER No.: 113081335
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.01 kWh/m²/yr