Back to Search results
45 The Haven, Grantstown Park, Waterford, County Waterford , X91 D9K6Price €230,000
At a glance...
- Quiet location in a highly regarded residential area
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Good sized rear garden with timber decking area
- Off street parking
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Attractive 4 bedroom semi-detached home c. 102.5 sq.m situated in a quiet cul de sac in Grantstown Park approximately 4.2km from the city centre. The property is located just off the Dunmore road and convenient to a host of amenities including Ballinakill, Tesco and Ardkeen Shopping Centres, University Hospital Waterford, The Ballinakill Woods river walk, schools and public transport. The accommodation consists of entrance hall, lvingroom, kitchen/diningroom and w.c on the ground floor and 4 bedrooms, one with en-suite and a bathroom on the first floor.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Living Room ( ) Fireplace. Double doors to kitchen/diningroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Room ( ) Fitted kitchen. Sliding patio doors to decking area.
- WC ( ) W.c and w.h.b.
- First Floor ( ) Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 ( )
- En-suite ( ) Shower, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 ( ) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 ( )
- Bedroom 3 ( )
- Bedroom 4 ( )
- Bathroom ( ) Bath, electric shower, w.c and w.h.b.