46A Saint Jude's Court Lifford, County Donegal , F93 K77FPrice €185,000
At a glance...
- Key ready property in popular location close to all amenities in Lifford.
- Mains water and sewerage.
- Lifford is a border town with Strabane just across the bridge.
- The town has a number of amenities including independent shops, several petrol stations with shops, post office, five national schools, Donegal County Council Offices and Lifford Hospital.
- The town is known as the gateway to Donegal as it is the first town in the county after crossing the border with the North of Ireland.
Property is well maintained and key ready.
Minutes from Lifford town centre, short drive to Strabane and around 25 minutes drive from Derry, Letterkenny and Ballybofey.
4.00m x 2.90m Front door, laminated wooden flooring. Understairs storage.
5.00m x 3.70m Front facing room with laminate wooden flooring. White marble fireplace with black granite hearth. Open fire. TV point. Two windows and front facing.
6.00m x 3.10m Open plan kitchen diner with fitted eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink, integrated ceramic electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Double doors to rear garden area.
3.30m x 1.50m Fitted eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor. Back door.
2.10m x 1.80m W.C., W.H.B. and mains quadrant shower. Fully tiled with deco feature tile on walls.
3.60m x 3.10m facing bedroom with laminate wooden flooring. Leading to en-suite.
2.10m x 1.80m W.C., W.H.B. and electric shower. Fully tiled with deco feature tiling to walls.
3.70m x 3.00m facing bedroom with laminate wooden flooring.
3.90m x 3.10m facing bedroom with laminate wooden flooring.
2.60m x 1.80m W.C., W.H.B. and bath. Fully tiled with deco feature on wall tiling.
OutsideTarmacadam driveway with off-street parking. Enclosed and fenced rear garden.
From roundabout at Lifford Bridge follow Letterkenny road N14 for 1.1 km and take left into St Jude's Court following road to right hand side for 300m which winds up hill. Take left onto cul de sac where property is on your left hand side. Input Eircode F93 K77F into Sat Nav or smartphone to be taken to the property.
BER No.: 110590973
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided