6 Marlton Hall, Marlton Road, Wicklow Town, County Wicklow , A67 X838Price €395,000
At a glance...
- Superb 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home
- Suited to a wide range of purchasers
- Energy efficient A-rated home
- Duel zone Gas Fired Central Heating
- Solar panels
- Views across the hills to the rear
- Underground rainwater harvesting system
- Carpets and curtains included
- Multi-fuel stove in lounge
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wheelchair accessible WC
- Bespoke vanity and storage units in bathrooms
- Custom fit under stairs storage drawers and built in coat rack
- Bespoke built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Built in laminated curved desk in third bedroom
- Stira style pull down attic stairs and floored attic space
- Fully alarmed
Marlton Hall is a well established, yet modern, family orientated development making it one of Wicklow's most sought after residential addresses. With close proximity to all services and amenities including crèches, primary and secondary schools, shops, restaurants, sports and leisure facilities and transport networks including the N11/M11 motorway, frequent bus service to Dublin and Wicklow Train Station.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hall with bespoke under stairs storage, lounge with feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove insert, spacious fully fitted and integrated modern kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors to the garden, under stairs WC. At first floor level there is a landing with large hot-press and Stira style pull down attic stairs, full family bathroom with bath and shower, 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) and master ensuite with standing shower.
To the front there is off-street parking for two cars on a tarmac driveway. To the rear there is a sunny, very well maintained back garden laid out in lawn with garden shed. There is ample room for extension to the rear subject to planning permission.
4.07m x 2.02m
5.08m x 4.17m
3.44m x 6.29m
4.42m x 3.77m
4.59m x 3.77m
2.89m x 2.82m
2.71m x 2.12m
Coming south on the N11 from Dublin take the turn off for Rathnew/Wicklow Town. Upon entering Wicklow Town pass Tesco's on the left and continue through the roundabout until you come to the Grand Hotel on your right. At the traffic light turn right on the Marlton Road. Proceed straight ahead for approximately 250 metres through the pedestrian crossing. Take the next turn right and continue straight ahead until you come to a roundabout. Take the second exit and the immediate left turn in to Marlton Hall. Keep left and no.6 is located on the left hand side.