Back to Search results
6 Water's Gate, Bilberry, Waterford, Waterford, X91 EYC4Price €255,000
At a glance...
- Gated development
- River views
- Off street parking
- Easy access to the city centre and all amenities
- Adjacent to The Waterford Greenway
- Excellent spacious accommodation
- 4 bedrooms â€" 2 en suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- House Alarm
- Zoned heating system
- Service Charge €880 per annum
- Outside access to the front of the house is though a pedestrian security gate and there is rear access through the main gates with off street parking within the development. The rear garden has a patio area and is walled in with a double entrance gate.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
6 Water's Gate is a beautifully presented spacious 4 bedroom mid terrace family home with rear access and off street parking. The property is located in Water's Gate, a gated development of 24 apartments and 18 houses overlooking the River Suir. The property was built in 2005 and is of traditional construction completed to a high standard. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, an open plan livingroom with bay window and fireplace with solid fuel stove, kitchen with wall and floor units and integrated appliances and split doors opening to rear garden. To the right of the kitchen is a utility room and separate toilet. On the first floor, there are two substantial bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, one with dual access to the bathroom and a lovely view towards the river. On the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. The rear bedroom has separate access to the shower room and also has views of the river. Outside, there are front and rear gardens. The front of the house has pedestrian access through electronic security gates and on street parking to the Bilberry road. Vehicular access to the rear of the house is via the main entrance gates (security) to the development. This central location is convenient to all areas including the city centre which is within 2km, the city entrance of The Waterford Greenway, several local schools, bus and train stations and the outer ring road which is connected to the Waterford City by-pass bridge, the M9 Dublin Motorway and all other outer urban routes.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Glazed tiled floor.
- Living Room (4.62m x 4.67m 15.16ft x 15.32ft) Bay window. Fireplace with solid fuel stove. Open plan to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen (3.98m x 3.50m 13.06ft x 11.48ft) Fitted kitchen. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Tiled floor. Double doors to patio.
- Utility Room (1.97m x 1.76m 6.46ft x 5.77ft) Tiled floor. Gas boiler. Wall unit and worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Back door.
- WC ( ) W.c and w.h.b. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- First Floor ( ) Landing.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.66m 11.81ft x 15.29ft) Wall to wall wardrobes. River view.
- Bathroom (1.96m x 2.02m 6.43ft x 6.63ft) Bath, shower, shower screen, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Dual access.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 4.50m 11.81ft x 14.76ft) Bay window. Fitted wardrobe.
- Second Floor ( 0.00ft x 0.00ft) Landing with hot press.
- Bedroom 3 (4.23m x 3.61m 13.88ft x 11.84ft) River view.
- Shower Room (1.45m x 1.98m 4.76ft x 6.50ft) Shower unit, w.c and w.h.b. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 3.87m 11.32ft x 12.70ft) Fitted wardrobe.