Back to Search results
60 Liam Mellows Avenue Arklow, Wicklow, Y14 CV05
At a glance...
- Superb 2 bedroom red brick house
- Fully renovated and modernised in recent times
- Circa 69 sq.m of internal accommodation
- Central location close to all services and amenities
- Rear vehicular entrance and parking
- Flo Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing throughout
- BER: C2
- Viewing by appointent only with REA Forkin Wicklow (0404) 61933.
Read MoreExplore Wicklow Known as the Garden of Ireland and part of Ireland's Ancient East, County Wicklow is bursting with beautiful and rugged landscapes, dazzling lakes and stunning mountains. A visit to the stunning Wicklow Mountains National Park is a must, as is the Powerscourt Waterfall, which is Ireland's highe... Explore Wicklow
REA Forkin are proud to present 60 Liam Mellows Avenue to the market for sale. This charming red brick end of terrace 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has recently been fully renovated and modernised to a very high standard. The owners have created a compact and modern family home with every modern convenience catered for in a central location. This property is sure to attract a whole host of purchasers including first time buyers, traders down and investors. Offering circa 69 sq.m of living space over two floors, accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, fully fitted and integrated modern kitchen and dining area, utility room, Guest WC, landing, two double bedrooms and modern family wet room. To the front the property is entered through a wrought iron pedestrian gate with gravel lain pathway to the front door. Either side of the path is lawned and some flower beds to the front of the house and along the borders. The side passage to the back garden is gated. The back garden is spacious with back patio and central lawn. There is a vehicular gate at the rear and gravel lain driveway with secure off street parking for 1 - 2 cars. Located on the south side of Arklow Town, no.60 is superbly positioned close to all services and amenities. Creches, primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bus service to Dublin and Arklow Train Station are all within walking distance.
- Living Room (4.00m x 3.82m 13.12ft x 12.53ft)
- Dining Room (2.20m x 3.71m 7.22ft x 12.17ft)
- Kitchen (3.32m x 2.50m 10.89ft x 8.20ft)
- Bedroom 1 (2.74m x 4.77m 8.99ft x 15.65ft)
- Bedroom 2 (3.49m x 2.50m 11.45ft x 8.20ft)
- Bathroom (2.47m x 2.24m 8.10ft x 7.35ft)