70 River Village, Monksland, Athlone, County Westmeath , N37 W1E2
At a glance...
- Zoned Gas heating
- Large end site which is not overlooked to front or rear
- Integrated garage giving option to convert for further accommodation.
- Open fireplace in sitting room
- Garden to front and rear, South West facing rear gardens.
- Quiet residential location
- Child friendly location close to many amenities
- • Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Mains Gas
- Located on local bus network
- Situated adjacent to the Gateway Neighbourhood centre.
- Located close to the Large supermarket and local neighbourhood centre.
- Local national school situated within a 5 minute drive
- Local Football club along pitch and putt club within a 5 minute drive
- Easy access to motorway
Entrance Hall: 8'x 9'
Sitting Room: 15' x 11'
Kitchen/Dining Room: 15' x 8'
Guest w.c. 5' x 6'
Integrated Garage: 16' x 9'
Bedroom 1: 13' x 11' with ensuite off same 5'x 6' and balcony area
Bedroom 2: 10' x 9'
Bedroom 3: 10' x 9'
Bathroom: 8' x 6'
OutsidePrivate landscaped lawns to both front and rear, added benefit of being situated on a corner plot giving additional garden area.
The River Village estate is located in the sprawling Monksland area of Athlone. The River Shannon and the nearby Lough Ree make this town a charming place to live. Within a few minutes' walk of the estate you will find several shops (including a SuperValu), a 4-star hotel with fitness studio and pool as well as a medical centre. There is an hourly local bus service connecting the estate with the town centre. As a central point between Dublin and Galway, Athlone is well connected through motorway and public transport (train, Bus Eireann and private buses).