Back to Search results
Explore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
72 Auburn Heights, Retreat, Athlone, County Westmeath , N37 VH56
At a glance...
- Turn key - ready to occupy
- Recently repainted throughout.
- Built in wardrobes in all Bedrooms
- Garage converted to additional ground floor bedroom with Utility Room off same.
- Spacious accommodation of 'c' 116.44 sq.m.
- Private matured gardens.
- Convenient location adjacent to 3 secondary schools.
- BER: E1, BER NO: 112452834
- Generous sized gardens to front and rear with ample off street parking facilities.
- Mains water, mains drainage, oil fired heating, open fireplace in Sitting Room.
- Located within a 5 minute drive of all amenties.
- Three secondary schools located nearby
The property is well maintained throughout and accommodation includes sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility room, guest w/c, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom. Large back garden with shed. Ideal family home or investment property being close to Secondary Schools, A.I.T., Ericsson, IDA Park Garrycastle & Blyry Buisness Park. The house is walking distance to Athlone town centre and all its amenities. Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged by appointment
- Hallway (4.57m x 2.13m 15.00ft x 7.00ft) Guest w.c. located off same
- Lounge (4.57m x 3.66m 15.00ft x 12.00ft) Large window overlooking front lawns, open fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.10m x 4.57m 20.00ft x 15.00ft) Built in units, 2 windows overlooking rear gardens.
- Utility Room (4.57m x 3.05m 15.00ft x 10.00ft) Door to rear
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Ground floor room overlooking front garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Overlooking front garden s
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Overlooking front garden s
- Bedroom 4 (2.44m x 2.13m 8.00ft x 7.00ft) Overlooking front lawns
- Bathroom (2.13m x 1.83m 7.00ft x 6.00ft) Bath, Shower, wc. wash hand basin
This property is located adjacent to the Greenway and within walking distance to Athlone Institute of Technology, 3 local secondary schools and the Regional sports centre.
BER No.: 112452834
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided