Back to Search results
72 Auburn Heights, Retreat, Athlone, Westmeath, N37 VH56Price €170,000
At a glance...
- Garage converted to additional ground floor bedroom with Utility Room off same.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
The property is well maintained throughout and accommodation includes sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility room, guest w/c, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom. Large back garden with shed. Ideal family home or investment property being close to Secondary Schools, A.I.T., Ericsson, IDA Park Garrycastle & Blyry Buisness Park. The house is walking distance to Athlone town centre and all its amenities. Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged by appointment
- Hallway (4.57m x 2.13m 15.00ft x 7.00ft) Guest w.c. located off same
- Lounge (4.57m x 3.66m 15.00ft x 12.00ft) Large window overlooking front lawns, open fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.10m x 4.57m 20.00ft x 15.00ft) Built in units, 2 windows overlooking rear gardens.
- Utility Room (4.57m x 3.05m 15.00ft x 10.00ft) Door to rear
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Ground floor room overlooking front garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Overlooking front garden s
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 3.05m 10.00ft x 10.00ft) Overlooking front garden s
- Bedroom 4 (2.44m x 2.13m 8.00ft x 7.00ft) Overlooking front lawns
- Bathroom (2.13m x 1.83m 7.00ft x 6.00ft) Bath, Shower, wc. wash hand basin