81 The Glebe Kells, County Meath ,
At a glance...
- Well laid out accommodation.
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms.
- Gas Fire in livingroom.
- Climate Control heating system with remote control for hot water and heat.
- Electric blinds with remote controls throughout which can be controlled by mobile app (Honeycomb Design).
- Low maintenance rear garden.
- Within walking distance of Kells town.
- Located in a well kept development.
New to the market is No 81 The Glebe is a 3 Bedroom semi-detached property c. 1,150 Sq. Ft. located in a lovely development in Kells Town. Accommodation includes Entrance hall, Livingroom, Kitchen/dining area, Utility Room, Guest w.c., 3 Bedrooms (Master en-suite) and bathroom.
Located in the poplular development of TheGlebe,within walking distance of Kells town & all local amenities
Livingroom: 5.380 m x 3.139 m To front. Gasfire. Coving.
Kitchen/Dining area : 5.424m x 7.866m Fully fitted units. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor fan. Sliding doors to rear.
Utility Room: 2.261m x 1.492m. Plumbed. Dishwasher included.
Guest Wc: 1.369m x 1.335m. Whb & Wc.
Bedroom1 : 4.566m x 3.059 m To rear. Carpet. Fitted Wardrobes.
En-suite: 1.379m x 2..439m New Electric Shower, Whb & wc.
Bedroom2: 3.201m x 2.750m To rear. Fitted Wardrobes.
Bedroom3: 4.194m x 2.274m To front. Fitted Wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.859m x 1.694m Bath, Whb & wc.
From Kells travel down Maudlin Street N52 route to Ardee Dundalk, turn right into The Glebe development, follow road and take the second left, then turn right the property is on the right hand side. See sign. Eircode A82 K1CO.