Back to Search results
Explore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
9 Auburn Heights, Retreat, Athlone, Westmeath, N37 WA00Price €220,000
At a glance...
- Excellent location
- Bus stop located nearby
- Walking distance to town Centre
- Close to school and amenities
- Ample off street parking
- Detached garage
- Matured private garden with south west facing rear lawns.
- Oil-fired central heating
- BER D1, BER No: 800769655
- Matured lawns to front and rear.
- Ample off street parking facilities.
- Detached garage ready for conversion to home office.
- South West facing rear garden.
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Oil fired central heating
- Situated within easy access of Motorway.
- Located within a 5 minute walk of 3 secondary schools.
- Walking distance of local greenway,
- Athlone Institute of Technology situated nearby.
REA Hynes are delighted to bring to market No 9 Auburn Heights, Athlone. Nestled into a matured private site the detached dwelling was previously used as a creche but can easily be converted back into a family home. This property has the added benefit of a detached outbuilding ideal for conversion to a home office. Acc: Entrance Hall, Guest W.C. Two generous sized Reception Rooms, Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with door leading to rear gardens. The lower level of the property has 3 Rooms along with a Bathroom. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Situated in the Retreat area on the east side of Athlone town. Nestled on a matured site with private gardens.
BER No.: 800769655
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided