Back to Search results
9 Nicholas Avenue, Smithfield, Dublin, Dublin, D07 P2DD
At a glance...
- Accommodation on the ground floor comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area and a full bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
- There is a large storage yard to the rear and disc parking to the front.
Read MoreExplore Dublin County Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland around Dublin bay. Although it is Ireland's third smallest county, Dublin City is Ireland's capital and the county hosts nearly a third of the country's population. Dublin city itself is bursting with diversity and has attracted multination... Explore Dublin
Whilst in need of modernisation, this property is sure to appeal and offers huge potential.
- Entrance Hall (5.50m x 1.06m 18.04ft x 3.46ft) Through front door to hallway with rising stairs leading to .....
- Lounge (3.59m x 2.89m 11.76ft x 9.48ft) Bright spacious room located to the front of the property with open fire.
- Kitchen/Dining (3.91m x 2.42m 12.82ft x 7.95ft) Located to the rear of the property with tiled fireplace (open fire). Access to the rear is through here
- Bathroom (1.89m x 1.70m 6.20ft x 5.58ft) Located on the ground floor to the rear of the property with WC, WHB & Bath
- Bedroom 1 (3.56m x 4.07m 11.67ft x 13.36ft) Located to the front of the property, double windows flood this spacious double bedroom with natural light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 2.58m 11.97ft x 8.48ft) Spacious double bedroom located to the rear of the property.
Positioned just off Church Street, within easy walking distance of the City Centre,.