Back to Search results
9 Rathdown Square, North Circular Road, Dublin, Dublin, D07 XAX2
Read MoreExplore Dublin County Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland around Dublin bay. Although it is Ireland's third smallest county, Dublin City is Ireland's capital and the county hosts nearly a third of the country's population. Dublin city itself is bursting with diversity and has attracted multination... Explore Dublin
Rea Fitzgerald Chambers are delighted to offer 9 Rathdown Square to the market! Built in 1990, Rathdown Square is a stunning, secure development offering the discerning purchaser an ultra-stylish property in a much sought-after location just off The North Circular Road and within easy access of the City Centre, Luas, Heuston Station, the DIT site at Grangegorman & The Phoenix Park. Well presented, this two-bedroom end of terrace townhouse offers bright and modern living spaces and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with dining area, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms. No. 9 benefits from many extra's including secure parking, gated complex, electric storage heating and beautifully manicured courtyards and communal areas. Viewing is a must!
- Entrance Hall (1.18m x 0.92m 3.86ft x 3.02ft) Through front door to small hallway with laminate wood floors.
- Living/Dining Area (3.40m x 5.30m 11.15ft x 17.39ft) Bright room located to the front of the property featuring laminate wood floors, ceiling coving, centre rose, fireplace with open fire, dining area and large under stair storage press.
- Kitchen (1.68m x 4.50m 5.51ft x 14.76ft) Fitted kitchen featuring inset oven & hob, tiled floor & surround and plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.44m x 3.56m 11.29ft x 11.69ft) Double bedroom located to the front of the property featuring built in wardrobes and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.40m 11.32ft x 7.88ft) Double room located to the front of the property with built in wardrobes and laminate floor.
- Shower Room (1.69m x 1.91m 5.54ft x 6.27ft) Fully tiled room with Wc, Whb & Shower Cubicle.
- Other ( ) EXTERIOR Superbly maintained communal grounds and secure parking to the front. MANAGEMENT FEE Approx. €800 per annum for maintenance of security gate, courtyard maintenance and bins.