Apartment 14 Cruachan, Knockateemore, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 D292Price €155,000
At a glance...
- Turnkey home
- Finished to a high standard
- High ceilings
- Private enclosed courtyard
- All amenities within easy reach
- Adjacent to N25/N72 Main Cork/Waterford/Clonmel Route
- All main services
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town within a short spin / walking distance
- Entrance Hall ( ) Timber floor, hot press off.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (3.39m x 8.89m 11.12ft x 29.17ft) Living Area- Timber floor, electric fire, TV point. Kitchen / Dining Area- Floor + eye level units, plumbed for dishwasher, door to rear and utility off.
- Utility Room ( ) Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (4.94m x 4.17m 16.21ft x 13.68ft) TV point, carpet, walk in wardrobe and ensuite off.
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.66m x 1.45m 8.73ft x 4.76ft) Shelved and railed, carpet floor.
- En-suite (2.39m x 1.92m 7.84ft x 6.30ft) Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, decorative inlaid mirror with shaving light, dimplex heater extractor, Triton T90xr electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (2.48m x 2.88m 8.14ft x 9.45ft)
- Bathroom (2.47m x 2.36m 8.10ft x 7.74ft) Fully tiled, Triton T90sr electric shower.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed over the bridge to Abbeyside, at the traffic lights keep left at EuroSpar. Proceed to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit keeping the estuary on the left. Proceed for approx 1.2km, take the second left into Cruachan, take the first right and the property is on the right marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.