Back to Search results
Apartment 21 The Granary Rivercourt, Main Street, Ballymahon, County Longford , N39 WP22
At a glance...
- 'c' 550 sq ft of generous accommodation.
- Well presented throughout.
- Elevated views over the River Inny.
- Located on the 3rd floor of this building with lift access to same.
- Privately managed and there is an annual service charge of €1,294.04 in 2019.
- Close to Centre Parcs new develoment
- Within 20 minutes drive to Athlone & Mullingar town
- Selling with all contents. Turn key condition
- There is an attractive landscaped riverside park and seating area directly in front of the Granary building. The property enjoys the benefit of direct views over the River.
- Mains Water & Sewerage.
- Electric Storage Heating,
- Situated within walking distance of Ballymahon town centre, a 10 minute drive to Centre Parcs.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
REA Hynes offer for sale this superb third floor one bedroom apartment which has wonderful direct views over the River Inny. This generously sized apartment of 51 sq.m. The apartment features a large open plan living area with wood floor and fitted kitchen units. There are double glass doors opening out onto a Balcony. Spacious and bright Double Bedroom & fully tiled Bathroom. he Rivercourt development is a well-established apartment scheme just off the Main Street of Ballymahon beside the River Inny. There is an attractive landscaped riverside park and seating area. The Granary Block is serviced by a lift and has communal carparking.
Directions Drive into Ballymahon from Athone, Turn left at the T junction over the bridge, the development is on the right hand side.