Back to Search results
Arranmore Hotel Arranmore Island, County Donegal , F92 F702Price €550,000
At a glance...
- 3* star Failte Ireland registered Hotel Style Guest House , Bar, Restaurant and Function Room.
- Panoramic seascape views taking in the mainland, mountains and headland in the background.
- The premises has a full 7 day Publican's Licence.
- Mains water. Private Sewerage Treatment Plant.
- Ample Car Parking.
- Barbeque Area.
- Outside Decking and Seating area for 70 people.
- Included in official Fï¿½ilte Ireland WILD ATLANTIC WAY route
- Private Guest Entrance.
- Guest reception Area.
- 23 Guest Accommodation Rooms - Uniform - all with en-suites, includes 4 residential rooms.
- Private Lounging Room for guests only
- Special Needs bedroom and Bathroom on ground floor (non-commissioned)
- Public Bar (with ladies and gents toilets.)
- Separate bar storage and cool room with high quality beer cooling system.
- Restaurant/Guest Dining Room (50 ppl)
- Function Room, lounge bar (with ladies, gents and special needs toilet)
- Commercial Kitchen (with pantry and cool room)
- Staff toilets
- Cleaning Room.
- Utility/Workshop Room
- Ancillary area (water tanks and boilet rooms),
- Outside deckin
- age and cool room with high quality beer beer cooling system.
- BER: C1
- By appointment through agent
Read MoreExplore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
A fully restored hotel style guest house with bar, restaurant and function room offering a truly magnificent location with panoramic sea views taking in the mainland, mountains and headland in the background. An exclusive opportunity to acquire a property on an island where you can both live and enjoy island life and also run a successful business. The current owners are retiring. They offer a detailed business plan formulated on their experience and knowledge.
From the ferry, turn left and follow the road for approx. 3km and the property is located along the roadside to the right.