Athlumney Close, Kentstown Road, Navan, Meath
***3 bedroom semi-detached houses are now SOLD OUT***
***4 bedroom semi-detached houses are now SOLD OUT***
***4 bedroom semi-detached SHOW HOME for sale at an asking price of €395,000 to include ALL contents***
***The Help to Buy Scheme has been temporarily increased to a maximum of €30,000 or 10% of the purchase price of the property, whichever is the lesser***
REA T J Gavigan are delighted to present a New Development of 3 & 4 bedroom Luxury Homes built by Andrews Construction. The development comprises of 39 large, spacious, energy efficient (A rated) family homes situated in a superbly landscaped setting in Navan, Co. Meath. The homes are built by Andrews Construction who enjoy a long and proud reputation in the delivery of quality fam homes situated in a superbly landscaped setting in Navan, Co. Meath.
The homes built by Andrews Construction enjoy a long and proud reputation in the delivery of quality family homes nationwide. The homes are designed and built to the highest standards, using concrete block construction and a variety of tried and tested energy saving and renewable energy technologies.
• Athlumney Close is situated just 35 minutes from the M50 and 50 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
• The M3 motorway leading to Dublin, Cavan and all other major routes is minutes away.
There are great schools on the doorstep of Athlumney Close including Colaiste na Mi Primary and Secondary School and Loreto Secondary School which are within walking distance of the development. Navan also has a selection of preschool and primary schools in Navan Town and surrounding areas.
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS
Navan Town offers a wide choice of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Johnnstown Shopping Centre located close to the development is anchored by Super Valu, which contains a range of outlets including Costa Coffee and Hickey’s Pharmacy.
- Fifty 50 and Taylors Bar & Grill are also close by.
Navan Town offers a host of great sporting facilities such as Navan Tennis and Rugby Club, Navan Racecourse, Royal Tara Golf Club, swimming facilities and The Solstice Arts Centre.
- Spacious, energy efficient (BER A3) family homes
- Traditional concrete block (twin leaf) construction
- Homebond registered (10 year structural guarantee)
- Wired for Intruder Alarm
- Wall mounted electric fire with contemporary flame effect
- Stairs to attic
- Low maintenance exterior
- French doors to rear of houses
- External power point and tap
- Paved front driveway with double space parking Rear gardens levelled and seeded
“A” RATING FEATURES
- Highly efficient gas boiler with photo voltaic electricity generating panels to roof
- Zoned heating with digital thermostats and local radiator thermostatic valve
- Low heat loss due to high levels of insulation to Floors (120mm), roofs (400mm) and walls (80mm cavity & 50mm cozi-board)
- Low maintenance highly efficient “Future Proof” windows and rear doors with “Ultratech” front door fitted with a five-point locking system
- Air infiltration (and loss) and thermal bridging minimised through best practice construction details and adherence to strict quality control procedures