Back to Search results
Ballynagoul Dungarvan, WaterfordPrice €120,000
At a glance...
- Opportunity to construct a home finished and completed to your own specification.
- Low annual running costs by reason of emphasis on insulation on design.
- Design of homes reflects utilisation of space and natural light.
- All main services adjacent and available for connection.
- Sites located at the entry to the established An Leacain Development.
- Dungarvan Town and all of its extensive product offering including the Waterford Greenway only a short spin away.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this rear opportunity to acquire a site with Full Planning Permission for two homes. This property potentially can be sold either in one or two lots. These proposed detached dormer homes (111sq.m) are located only 250m from Ballynagoul Pier / adjoining beach and 10.7km from the bustling market town of Dungarvan. Click on the attached video which gives a feel for the location and the natural amenities on the doorstep. The Ring Peninsula offers Pre School, Primary School and Secondary School all within footpath connectivity. In addition, there is a strong emphasis on community to include Shop, Post Office, Pubs, GAA Club etc. Further details are available from Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.